Friday, January 23, 2009

Tourist in Paris

Heading out to Paris today at noon. We have a lot of fun stuff planned, Tonight we will be having an authentic Nigerian dinner with the people that look after the apartment that we will be staying at. Then tomorrow we will get our long awaited money, and go bike shopping. At some point I know we will be drinking beers and having a "Royal with Cheese" at a near by McDonalds. Saturday night we will be going to the Delta Spirit show with Eva, the lady we have never met, but stayed at her place last time we were in Paris. Lastly, I will have to do some touristy things because I guess its the thing to do???? Whatever, I think we have plans to see the Eiffel tower, and I wanted to go to the "down town area" I guess it's not really a down town, but there is a huge building that is just a square with no middle part, I want to see it for myself. I guess its the latest in terrorist proof technology, because if you try to hit it with a plane you fly right through it, and feel too cool to kill people because you automatically turn from terrorist to Stunt plane driver. Nice. And if I haven't said it before I will say it now, Aperently the place we are staying at is a palace, so thats always nice. I will look into this and report back. 

I have made sandwiches and a jar full of black russian love, so we should be taken care of for our train ride into the city.

Right now I'm listening to Fleet Foxes and Randy Newman??? I didn't know that dude swore?

No comments:

Post a Comment