Friday, January 9, 2009

Under the Weather in the Underground.

Oh man, I am sick as a dog. I started getting sick a few days back and I have made it through many different versions of the same crud. I think I started getting sick around the time I made my last post. On the worst night we had plans to go to La Souteraine (the Underground) to see Kendra and stay with her in the school she lives in. I always had daydreamed about living in the schools I went to and here is my opportunity to fulfill those dreams, and I'm sick :( We still had fun running around the school at night. It's one of those things, if we just had more players it would have been some awesome hide and go seek or tag.

We still had a good time. We explored the city which is so medieval that all the streets are circles surrounding the center of the city, and they had big stone gate towers that let you in. We played pinochle one night which was a blast, and acted out a sock puppet play which was equally a blast. Gigi gave me corn rows, which I have a feeling was more fun for the girls than I would understand. (Man I should get Gigi to write this for me, she has a much better way with words than I.) One day they brought me to an old cemetery that was so cool! old mausoleums, plot gates, and memorial frames. Things like I have never seen in the states.

My luggage finally came, so at least I'm able to change my clothes. I had most of what I needed already, so now I just have more stuff. 


All right, the weekend is coming up, so Hopefully I get better, and stay out of trouble. 

3 comments:

  1. Your pictures are phenomenal (as always). Makes me miss France even more. *sigh* I'm glad you're there safe and sound now just heal up friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, I hope this works. It is my 3rd attempt to post a comment. That's what 53 years on this planet is good for. OK. Glad yer both safe n happy. Love the haircut, Geeg. So Francy pantz! Love, Auntie jeh-a-fer (Jeffrey's version at age 2)

    ReplyDelete